6 Home Improvement Tips to Increase Your Home’s Value
Some New Ideas to Consider
Which updates actually increase the value of your residential investment? We at HousePro understand that you want your property to grow in worth, even if you aren’t planning to sell it. With that in mind, we offer these home improvement tips.
- Always invest in needed maintenance first; don’t remodel a bathroom if the roof leaks or install hardwood floors if your furnace needs repair. All your home’s basic mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems should be up-to-date and well-maintained before you begin to make cosmetic improvements.
- Improved curb appeal is a good idea. Siding replacement, new shutters and doors along with fresh paint in modern shades fresh up a home’s curb appeal. And, well-groomed lawns with strategically-placed shrubbery and flowers make a property seem warm and welcoming.
- Room additions can pay off in a strong market where buying a new home won’t give you what expanding your existing home would. Consider adding a sun room, an additional bedroom and bathroom, or a family room for your family’s enjoyment. Also, rooms for exercising, hobbies or office work are good ideas if they are used.
- Home theaters are growing in popularity and are “must-haves” in upper-end residences. Everything from simple remote-controlled flat-screen video set-ups to elaborate retractable screens with in-wall speakers and surround sound is available in the residential marketplace today.
- Something as simple as fresh paint is probably the easiest of all home improvement tips. Paint is affordable and can give each room a clean, fresh feeling while updating the overall environment of your space with basic colors, accent hues and complementary shades.
No matter what home improvement tips you are considering, take into account the value and amenities of your property compared to the other houses in your community. You must also consider along the current housing market in the Triad, NC area when choosing the quality of the upgrades you want to make. This should help you decide which projects will pay off and which ones won’t be worth the time and expense.
This includes all drinks, food, drugs, or products that have alcohol in them. Antibiotic therapy with vancomycin or clindamycin has achieved high cure rates in Bacillus endocarditis. Following subcutaneous administration to patients with type 2 diabetes, exenatide reaches median peak plasma concentrations in 2 www.pharmacie-enligne.org. Fedratinib can lower your blood cell counts and affect liver function.
For example, you don’t want to focus on installing beautiful hardwood flooring if your home is the only one in your neighborhood with just one bathroom. Bring your home’s amenities in line with others nearby. And, you wouldn’t want to construct an outdoor fire pit and terrazzo patio area if the total estimated value of your home is only $100,000; that just wouldn’t pay off.
At HousePro Home Improvement, we are proud to be locally-owned and Triad-based. Our customers are the same neighbors, family and friends with whom we live and shop, attend school and worship, as well as work and play, and we take your trust in us very seriously. It’s in that spirit of earning your trust that we offer these home improvement tips along with our professional promise: “Quality Work, On Time, Guaranteed.”
We will not call your project “finished” until you are 100 percent satisfied. We will always return your calls promptly and will arrive to estimate or work on your project when we say we will. And, we offer a two-year warranty on the workmanship as part of the way we do work.
The best of all home improvement tips? Whether you have a small repair job or a large remodeling project, contact us to discuss your family’s plans and arrange for a free, on-site estimate.
Request A FREE In-Home Estimate
Please use the form below to request a FREE, no-obligation, in-home estimate. Or pick up the phone and give us a call today at: 336-698-9888 to request your FREE in-home estimate.